New Patients & Visitors …WELCOME!
We understand that any medical office visit or procedure can be stressful, but planning ahead for the little details can help relieve some of that anxiety and help you get the most out of your time with the hand surgeon.
Please bring the following items to your visit each time:
- 1) Anyone 18 or older must bring a photo identification card,
such as a license or passport.
- 2) Insurance Card(s) (Primary and secondary Insurance cards).
- 3) Complete contact information including address and phone number.
- 4) Required co-pay and/or co-insurance. Your insurance company requires us
to collect these amounts. We accept all major credit cards, checks and cash.
- 5) All minors under the age of 18 MUST be accompanied by a parent
or legal guardian.
- 6) Referral from your PCP.
- 7) X-rays, tests and medical records related to the injury.
- 8) List of current medications. Download Form
Get Web Enabled!
All patients registered at Advanced Hand & Plastic Surgery Center can access their latest medical information on line, review appointments, request prescription refills and much, much more!
Notice of Privacy Practices: A description on how your medical information may be used . . . read more.